Here are some important reminders and tips from Big Top Party Rental:
- Emergency Phone Number-If you have any questions or issues at any time during your rental we have a 24-hour emergency hotline number you can call: (978) 505-0077. We always have a staff member on call 7 days a week 24 hours a day to answer questions or fix anything that may not be working.
- Tent Rentals- Our tent installers are not sprinkler system or septic tank experts. Please make sure you mark off any areas where sprinkler lines may run and where your septic tank is located. Use spray paint, flags or have someone present with knowledge of the sprinkler and septic locations. If you are renting a tent and have a fire pit please do not have the tent set up near the fire pit unless you plan on NOT using it at all while the tent is in your possession. Keep it at least 100 feet away!
- Keep Equipment Dry-If you are renting tables and chairs please make sure they are always covered under a tent, put in a garage, shed, carport or indoors. Water from rain and sprinkler systems will cause chairs to rust, tables to warp and cause damage to other equipment. Our tables and chairs are not like patio furniture. Our delivery people will not leave tables and chairs outside in the open.
- Sprinkler Systems- Please make sure all sprinkler systems are off from the day we set up your tent until we remove your tent.
- If you have a dog-Please make sure all dogs are in house while our staff is on your property. Also, please make sure any dog mess is cleaned up prior to our arrival for delivery and removal. Installers can decline to set up if there is any waste visible or in the way. A second delivery charge may apply if we have to return to your property.
- Cutting your grass-If you plan on cutting the grass before your event please make sure it is cut the day before delivery. Please avoid cutting it the same day as fresh cut grass can stain our equipment.
- Terms and Conditions-Please make sure you have read the terms and conditions prior to your rental if you haven’t read them already.
- Terms and Conditions are also located as a link at the bottom of our website home page.If you are picking up rental items at our location- Please call 978-858-0250, one hour prior to pick up. We will make sure your items are pulled and ready for you when you arrive! Our address is 36 Hillman Street, Unit 4 in Tewksbury, MA.
- Hours of Operation-We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30-5:00pm and Saturdays in June from 9:00-2:00pm. If you have any questions or problems with your order after hours please call the Emergency Phone Number at (978) 505-0077.
- Adding or Reducing Rental Items-If you have already received a Rental Contract, all the rental items you have listed on your contract at this time cannot be reduced. Your rental items have been reserved since time of booking. If you need to add any items, please call the office as soon as possible during business hours so we can check availability to see if they can be added. Please make sure you count all equipment (tables, chairs, etc…) when you receive it.
- Linen Rentals and Kwik Covers–Please check all table covering colors, sizes, and quantities on the day you receive them. If there are any issues please contact our emergency phone number at 978-505-0077. The sooner we are made aware of any issues, the sooner we can resolve them for you! We may be unable to honor refunds for unused coverings if they are incorrect and we are not contacted on day of receiving.
Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you.